The Giant Steps Sailing RegattaThe Giant Steps Sailing Regatta, set on Sydney Harbour, is an exciting event established to provide companies with a unique opportunity for entertaining or team building while raising funds for children with autism.
Register now and receive...
- Yacht supplied with skipper and crew
- Social, handicapped yacht racing on Sydney Harbour
- Morning tea before sailing, Fabulous gourmet bbq
- Post race celebrations, drinks and presentation on the foreshore of Middle Harbour Yacht Club
- An all-inclusive event with picnic lunch and beverages on board
- Trophies awarded - 1st, 2nd & 3rd places in each division
- Sponsorship and branding opportunities
- Photos of your team
0423 673 279
Giants Steps - Giant Steps is a registered charity (DGR 32778) - all money raised by this event goes directly to Giant Steps Sydney, a world class centre for children with autism