A 'Spooktacular' Halloween Event
Dress up and celebrate Halloween with Wildlife Queensland and Bat Conservation and Rescue Qld on our unique, COVID-compliant Batty Boat Cruise.
Enjoy the spacious, fully covered decks and comfortable indoor dining area on our boutique-style vessel.
Interact with orphaned baby bats on board, enjoy the live commentary, and learn about Brisbane and our fascinating flying foxes as we cruise along the Brisbane River to Norman Creek to watch the flying foxes wheel out over the river at sunset. Then, enjoy the city lights as we cruise back to Brisbane.
Fun for young and old. This truly is a one-of-a-kind experience!
Boarding from 5:00 pm. Boat departs at 5:15 pm.
- Orphan baby bat meet and greet.
- Live commentary.
- Sunset flyout.
- Buy souvenirs of your trip and wildlife books and gifts.
- Raffles and prizes for best dressed.
Food and drinks
- Coffee shop and licensed bar on board.
- Sorry, no self-catering allowed.
In line with Government rules, Batty Boat Cruises adheres to a Covid Safe Plan.
- Our October 2021 cruise will operate at half capacity, with a maximum of 46 passengers.
- Guests must hand sanitise before boarding the boat. Hand sanitiser will be provided.
- Names, phone numbers and email addresses to be supplied for contact tracing. The charterer is to supply a list of guest details prior to cruising.
- No dancing allowed, but guests may now stand or move around the vessel.
- Guests must self social distance.
- All staff have completed their Covid Safe Training.
- All food and drink to be served in disposable ware. All food to be served as individual serves, no platters. We welcome guests to bring their own reusable cups if they wish.
- No buffets — staff will serve the food.
More information available at https://wildlife.org.au/batty-boat-cruises/self-serve