RESHEDULED DATE: 19th Febuary 2022
DRESS CODE: 1920'S GATSBY
PLEASE LET US KNOW OF SPECIAL DIETARY REQUIREMENTS WHEN ORDERING TICKETS
Come and join us for a night of fun in a huge 20m×50m enclosed heated marquee
Ticket pricing is all inclusive
Table numbers given at the door on the night
3 course dinner
Beer Wine Cider Soft drinks and Orange juice
Live and Silent auctions
Covid plan in place.
We will reschedule this event if Covid shuts everything down
- To establish a respite care facility for the local Community of Queanbeyan and its surrounding region.
- To provide short-term residential accommodation for people between the ages of 18 and 59 years who are suffering from a terminal or chronic illness.
- To build premises to house the respite care facility.
- To raise funds for the establishment of the respite care facility.
- To raise funds for the ongoing administration and support of the respite care facility.
- To ensure that the respite care facility is maintained as a centre of excellence.
- To ensure that the respite care facility is staffed by people who are properly trained and who are empathetic with the needs of its residents.
- To provide support services for families with family members resident within the facility.
- To provide carers with a break knowing their loved one are being well cared for so they can re-energise and continue their responsibilities as a carer.