Melbourne Cup Luncheon
Join us for Perth's largest Melbourne Cup fundraising event.
Held in the tranquil surrounds of King’s Park have fun with your friends, family and work colleagues and enjoy a delicious three-course sit-down lunch with free-flowing bubbles whilst taking in the stunning views of Perth city and the beautiful Swan River.
Save 10% on early bird tickets. Get in quick as the offer ends Friday 9 October.
The 17th Annual Melbourne Cup will be a day of fun, fashion, silent auction, raffles and prizes.
- 10.30 am arrival for an 11 am start
- State Reception Centre, Fraser’s Kings Park
- Delicious three-course meal
- Free-flowing bubbles, wine, beer and soft drinks throughout the day
- Entertainment by Famous Sharron
- Big screens to watch the race
- Games, prizes and a silent auction
Every dollar raised goes to funding research projects that improve the health and wellbeing of people living with cystic fibrosis and bronchiectasis.
The Luncheon has raised over $438,000, funding eight life-saving research projects here in Western Australia.
For further information contact Sarah Cermak on (08) 6151 0815 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.