Army Art is Perth's premier fundraising art exhibition event that showcases existing & emerging West Australian artists to raise money for West Australian charities. Established in 1974 we are Perth's longest running charity exhibition and have displayed original art from over 300 Western Australian artists.
Army Art is managed 100% by a volunteer committee with members having a wide range of skills and with many having a direct link to the Defence Force. Our overall support team incorporates up to 80 volunteers who all give freely of their time in the lead up to Opening Night.
- To assist charitable and philanthropic causes within the community
- To promote established and emerging West Australian artists
- To foster relationships between the Australian Defence Force and the wider community
- Army Art are proud to announce that Tiny Sparks WA is the major beneficiary and Working Spirit is the Defence beneficiary for 2018.
- Announcement of this year's Artist-in-Residence to be made soon
On August 24th after doors open at 7pm, our special guest, The Honourable Kim Beazley AC, Governor of Western Australia will officially open Army Art 2018. Admittance to Opening Night is by ticket only and they are now available to purchase. Come along and enjoy some wonderful Western Australian art work, some fabulous wine, delicious food and help support our very worthy beneficiary, Tiny Sparks WA, and the WA art community.
Admittance to the exhibition is by gold coin donation. If you are unable to attend on Opening Night or over the weekend however would like to support Army Art 2018 you can make a donation which will go directly to benefit the beneficiaries.
Visit our Event Page