Passionate Women Pamper Day Tickets Sales
Passionate Women Perth will be hosting a fundraising event for Kidzucate Inc.
This is an exclusive Womens Open Day Event, where you can come and go and enjoy what we have to offer on your own time.
- Coffee or Tea throughout the day.
- Free Pamper sessions which will include: Make-up colour coding, Manicures/Pedicures, Mini Massages, Hair Consultation, eyebrows and much more.
- We will have amazing speakers on the day, including our VIP guest Phil Britten who was in the Sari Club at 11:08pm on the 12th of October 2002 and a survivor of the Bali Bombings.
- We will hear the story of Erica, a local Perth women, who has a disability. She gets bullied on a daily basis because she is different as she is confined to her wheelchair and this results in low self esteem. As she explains, "I can't eat or drink without help, and have limited speech but my brain is normal and unfortunately the world around me can be very hurtful”.
- We'll have the amazing Lisa Evens ~ Speaking Professional and Public Speaking Mentor and Trainer who will be giving some of her valuable time to empower the women on the day.
Kidzucate Inc. is a Non-Profit and Charity
"Kids learning through Kids"
Our Vision is to create a happier world for children.
Our Mission is to empower children with the knowledge and awareness to identify child related issues and take appropriate action towards their own and other children's safety and wellbeing.
Our Objective is to provide community-based education dedicated to promote and protect the human rights of our youth, and the prevention or control of behaviours considered harmful or abusive to young people, such as emotional abuse, sexual abuse, physical abuse, suicide, self-harm, substance abuse and harmful gambling.