Who: Pretty In Pink Bra Walkathon
What: 5km or 10km walk along Caloundra Beaches, everything pink, get the bra out too, women men & the kids, including brunch to finish at the Caloundra Power Boat Club, also lots of raffles with prizes donated by many local businesses, it is going to be such an amazing morning
Where: Caloundra Power Boat Club, 5km walkers turn around point Short Street, 10km walkers turn around point Kings Beach water fountain
When: 19thApril, 6:30am 10km walkers, 7:15am 5km walkers
Why: To raise money and (and eyebrows) for breast cancer, to get the community together in a positive way being active and having lots of fun.
Cost: $45 Adult registration, $20 Children registration, Including Breakfast
EARLY BIRD BONUS ADULT Register before 31st March and get a FREE PINK Hat/Visor, Children get a Free Pink Wrist Band
This ticket is also your waiver
By purchasing this ticket you warrant that
1. you are aged 18 years of age or over and have legal capacity to understand this agreement
OR You are purchasing on behalf of a child under 18 years of age and you are the parent or legal guardian and has the legal capacity to agree to these terms on behalf and consents to your participation at Pretty In Pink Bra Walkathon.
2. You do not suffer from any medical condition or know of any other reason that may affect your ability to participate safely in activities at Pretty In Pink Bra Walkathon.
Acknowledgements and acceptance
By Purchasing this ticket it is your waiver, you acknowledge and agree:
1. to participate at my own risk and by doing so, fully appreciate and voluntarily assume the risk of injury and/or harm to my health and safety;
2. this ticket may be relied upon in any proceedings, shall be binding on my heirs, next of kin, executors, and administrators, and shall be governed in all respects by the law of Queensland;
3. I have read and understand this document and the terms contained with it, and have been provided with an opportunity to receive clarification on any queries or concerns regarding the walkathon.
I HAVE HAD SUFFICIENT OPPORTUNITY TO READ THIS ENTIRE DOCUMENT. I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD IT, AND I AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS.
More information contact Event Organiser Melinda Bingley owner MAB Personal Training & Adventures 0401 286 200 -