Welcome! Relay For Life is a fun and moving overnight experience that raises vital funds for Cancer Council’s research, prevention, information and support services. Relay is a chance for the Cowra community to recognise and celebrate local cancer survivors, patients and their carers, to honour and remember loved ones lost to cancer and to raise money to help save more lives.
Join the thousands of Australians who take part in Cancer Council’s Relay For Life each year in the fight against cancer: start or join a team in the Cowra and District 2015 Relay today!
- Opening Ceremony: 1.45pm Saturday
- Candlelight Ceremony: 7.30pm Saturday
- Closing Ceremony: 9.30am Sunday
- Pay by 14 February 2015: $15 per person
- From 15 February 2015 onwards: $20 per person