Our brand new event, Fast Five for Kids held at St Laurence’s College on Sunday, 15 March gets the mind creative, the body active while having fun mastering an obstacle challenge! Fast Five for Kids is set to become ‘THE’ obstacle challenge of the year - you will need to make it, race it and swim it… to win it!
There are five exciting obstacles:
1. Build a Boat – Create your own regatta boat
2. Dry Regatta – Race in your dry regatta boats in heats
3. Swim-a-thon – Compete in a swimming relay with a difference
4. Balloon Race – Compete in heats 4 x 35m relay
5. Three legged race – Compete in heats 4 x 35m relay
There will have fantastic prizes, face-painting, activities for the kids, a BBQ and refreshments in a family friendly fun day for the whole family.