2015: Brave the Crossing Kayaking Challenge
Download: Expression of Interest Form
Expressions of interest close on Friday 19 December 2014.
- Dates: 23th February – 19th March 2015*
- Start: Little Musslerow Bay, Tasmania
- Finish: Wilsons Promontory, Victoria
- Duration: 2 – 4 weeks, plus lead-up training
- Meals: All meals provided
- Group Size: 12 Paddlers; plus Sea Kayak Leaders
- Cost Brave Mates: Free, but fundraising target is $2500
- Cost Paying Clients: $5,000
* The actual crossing will take approximately 2 weeks however due to unpredictable weather conditions, it’s anticipated that participants will need to be available for 4 weeks. The weather conditions and tides restrict the timing of the activity therefore the recommended dates are approximate.