WOMAD is the World of Music, Arts & Dance, founded by the musician Peter Gabriel in 1982, and WOMADelaide, the Australian WOMAD festival, kicked off in 1992.
Over the past 21 years it has become one of the nation’s favourite outdoor festivals, not only because of the unique and extraordinary music it presents, but also because of its beautiful and friendly vibe. Families are welcome (kids 12 and under get free entry) and the diversity of the audience is almost as astounding as the line-up.
WOMADelaide runs over four days in Botanic Park in inner-city Adelaide. The program features performances and workshops on seven stages by the world's best traditional and contemporary musicians, dancers and DJs, a KidZone activity area, street theatre and visual artists, the Taste the World cooking program, The Planet Talks environmental discussions program, The Electrolounge, Artists in Conversation and around 100 amazing food, retail and charity stalls.
4 Day Pass (Fri-Mon): $344.00
- 3 Day Pass (Fri-Sun): $311.00
- 3 Day Pass (Sat-Mon): $311.00
- Saturday (Day/Night): $180.00
- Sunday (Day/Night): $180.00
- Monday (Day/Night): $131.00
- Friday (Night from 4:30pm): $131.00
- Saturday (Night from 5:45pm): $131.00
- Sunday (Night from 5:45pm): $131.00
BUY TICKETS HERE