Join us in bringing Hobart’s history alive in one of the city’s most elegant & serene settings, Narryna Heritage Museum.
The Hobart summer evening event will have a sultry ambience with a jazz band playing throughout the evening. Catering will be by Wursthaus, Olive Tree Catering and Ristorante Da Angelo. There'll be cool cocktails and other refreshments in abundance. Wine for the night will be supplied by Battery Point/Sandy Bay 'local', St Ives. This fundraiser for Narryna, ushering in the Christmas season, was the brainchild of Alderman Damon Thomas.
Tickets are $55 each or $100 for a double. We are offering complementary membership of Narryna for 2014/15 with each ticket.
Funds raised from the event will assist Narryna’s further development. Narryna aims to make the most of this beautiful building, its gardens and its heritage to position itself firmly in the tourism, attractions and functions market to ensure a long and sustainable future.
On the night we will be auctioning an array of very attractive items:
- Saffire-Freycinet at Freycinet National Park, one night double accommodation and breakfast
- Brockley Estate at Orford, one night double accommodation and gourmet breakfast
- Islington Hotel, one night double accommodation and breakfast
- Gattonside Heritage Accommodation, one night double accommodation and breakfast
Narryna Heritage Museum would like to thank the following sponsors who have donated items which we will also offer through silent auction or raffle:
- Pennicott Wilderness Journeys
- RebeccA’s Gallery
- Lark Distillery
- Jam Jar
- Monty’s on Montpellier
- Salamanca Fresh
- Pagan Cider
- Handmark Gallery