Dogs' Refuge Home Mango Fundraiser 2014
It’s on again - you can buy 10kg boxes of Kensington Pride mangoes direct from growers in the Ord Valley, Kununurra and percentage from every box sold will be donated to the Dogs’ Home.
Pre-orders and payments are essential – online orders only.
Last orders Monday 24th November.
No limit on the number of boxes you can order.
You MUST be able to collect your boxes from the Dogs' Refuge Home in Shenton Park on Friday 28th November between 10am and 4pm or Saturday 29th November from 10am to 3pm. Boxes cannot be stored. The Dogs’ Home cannot refrigerate boxes and cannot be held responsible for the fruit if it is not collected on the allocated days.
Please share this link with everyone you know and help us spread the word - www.trybooking.com/108445
What to do with 10kg of Mangos!
- Go halves with a friend!
- Let them ripen up and then cut them up and freeze cheeks for smoothies and daiquiris all summer.
- Make Mango Chutney.
- Make quick mango ice cream or frozen yoghurt – freeze your mango in cubes and add to a blender with ice cream or yoghurt!
- Blend up fresh mangos as above with yoghurt and make icy poles for the kids.
- Use in a salad – great with chicken, fish & seafood.
- Try some mango and coconut muffins!
- Add to fruit kebabs!
- Google mango masks and scrubs for your skin!
10. Just eat them – they are packed with vitamins A and C!
Collect from: Dogs' Refuge Home
30 Lemnos Street Shenton Park, WA 6107