Pop-up Confetti Fair in support of Cancer Council’s Pink Ribbon
Martin Place will soon be awash in a sea of pink, yellow and white as Confetti Fair and Cancer Council NSW take over the top end to raise money to fund vital research, support and prevention programs for the thousands of women affected by cancer, and their families for Pink Ribbon on Friday 24th of October.
Confetti Fair Pop-Up will bring all the magic and sparkle you’ve come to expect from Confetti Fair and it’s all for a great cause. The fair will run from 8am and 50% of all the takings on the day will be donated to Cancer Council’s Pink Ribbon.
You’ll be able to buy amazing products from some of our lovely Confetti Fair regulars; Born to Party, Indulge Me Cupcake, Jessica Grace Flowers, Love the Occasion, One Bite and Pegs and Lace, chill out in the Industrial Urban lounge space, styled by Colour Cues and take a photo at the photo booth.
Every day in Australia, around 50 women are diagnosed with breast or a gynaecological cancer and will need our help and support. In NSW alone, it’s predicted that, by 2016, 18 people will be diagnosed with breast or gynaecological cancer every day, with over 6,500 cases expected in a single year.
Cancer Council is the only cancer charity in Australia that funds research to beat breast and gynaecological cancers while also supporting the entire cancer journey.
Unite in Pink and show your support for Cancer Council’s Pink Ribbon this October by:
• Visiting Confetti Fair Pop-Up in Martin Place on Friday the 24th of October
• Hosting a Girls’ Night In or Pink Ribbon fundraiser
• Buying Pink Ribbon merchandise on Friday 24th October ahead of Pink Ribbon Day 2014
• Volunteering your time and joining thousands of generous volunteers across the country who will work together selling merchandise to help beat cancer this October
• Donating to Cancer Council Pink Ribbon this October. Big or small, your donation will help beat breast and gynaecological cancers
• Sharing a #PinkRibbonPromise with someone close to you
• Getting involved is easy. Simply call us on 1300 65 65 85 or visit www.pinkribbon.com.au to get started.
This October, Cancer Council aims to raise $9.47 million nationally, and $3.66 million in NSW, to continue to fund vital research, support and prevention programs for the thousands of women affected by cancer, and their families.
Unite in Pink and register today at www.pinkribbon.com.au.
Cost: Free -