Beaches Outreach Project (BOP) - Fundraising Trivia Night
Beaches Outreach Project (BOP) invites you to a fundraising trivia night with raffles, auctions and prizes.
What does BOP do?
• BOP provides a day and night outreach service throughout the Eastern Suburbs, providing food, crisis support and a safe way of getting home.
• Intensive case management support, information, practical assistance, advocacy and referrals.
The value of BOPs’ services?
To put the BOP service into perspective, on a single Friday night BOP
• Sees on average between 80 and 150 youths between the ages of 11-18
• Takes approximately 50 youth’s home during the 8 hours it operates in an evening from 7pm – 4am
• May be called a number of times during the night to act as a support person with the police
• Will help find youths somewhere safe to sleep
• Provides food and transport to take youth home or out of a dangerous situation
What BOP needs?
BOP is aiming to raise $15,000 - $20, 000 to keep the night patrol and intensive one on one support service going for the next 2 years
Categories: Fundraising & Charity
BUY TICKETS HERE