This great day out in the sunshine at a beautiful winery, will be raising money for Queensland's sick, disadvantaged and special needs children. The itinerary will include:
- Bus will depart and pick up from various Gold Coats locations (Broadbeach, Ashmore, Nerang - with potentially more spots to be added!)
- Guests will then be welcomed by winery owners who will then tour us around their new winery - a sisten to Mason Winery Granite Belt.
- Canapes will be served on the lawn on arrival and the bar will be open to purchase drinks
- A delicious sit down lunch will be served, with your choice from three different dishes
- The afternoon will be filled with music and Variety fun for everyone in a fabulous setting.
- Following lunch, guests will visit the Mt Tamorine Brewery as well as the Witches Chase Cheese Company, where guests can also enjoy the live band
- Buses will depart back to the Gold Coast at 3:45pm