Calling ghosts, goblins and ghouls… Come one, come all to our Halloween Extravaganza! Each October, the American Women's Association hosts a spooktacular Halloween FUNdraiser to benefit The Royal Children's Hospital. The day will include: - Costume Parade and Contest for Children and Adults with prizes
- Games and Activities for Children
- Entertainment for Children and Adults
- "Trunk"-or-Treating for Children: To make sure there is enough candy for everyone, each family must bring 250 pieces of individually wrapped lollies!
- Contest for Best Decorated Boot: Arrive early at 1:30 pm to decorate the boot of your car if you would like kids to stop by your car to get lollies! Spaces limited. First come, first serve basis.
- American Style Food Trucks*
- Beverages both alcoholic and non* Please bring a blanket as seating will be limited and picnic style eating is encouraged! PLEASE NOTE: This event will be held rain or shine with no rain date. As this is a fundraiser no refunds are available. *Food and beverage is not included in ticket price and is available for purchase only. A valid picture ID is required for the purchase of alcohol.