Bassendean Caledonian FC presents,
RUMBLE IN THE JUMBLE!
A jumble sale, mini market and fundraiser.
Sellers, snap up a ‘Jumble Plot’ and trade off your pre loved goods. Buyers, get down early for a morning coffee and pick up a vintage gem or bargain. There's space for the made-with-love market retailer and a spot for kids to get gluey in the craft corner too! Expect music, snags, coffee and plenty of trawling treasure!
Jumble Plots are $15.00 for a 3mx3m space. Plots are for sellers wishing to offload used (but in good condition) items, clothing, furniture and general swap-meet or garage sale style goods. No food or electronics or to be sold.
Mini Market Spaces are $35.00 for a 3mx3m space. Market Spaces are for small business or hobby retailers looking to sell new products, hand made items or reconditioned vintage wares. This area is best for those retailers looking to sell items at market value prices. All stallholders will require their own public and products liability insurance. Email a photo of your products and a short description of your items you wish to sell for further promotion on our facebook page.
1. The event will occur indoors at two vacant warehouses located between Coventry village in Morley and the BP station. (Cnr Wellington Road and Walter Rd.)
1. All spaces for the swap meet will need to be pre-purchased prior to your arrival. All spaces have been sectioned into 3mx3m spaces.
2. There are 2 types of stalls available for selling your items, Jumble Plots or Mini Market Spaces.
3. There is no furniture or table hire available, come prepared with wracks, and portable furniture. Vehicle access is not permissible in the warehouse, therefore car boots cannot be used.
4. There is no power available onsite.
---SET UP AND PACK DOWN
1. Set up and bump in will occur from 7am - 9:30am. Sellers will not be permitted entry after 9:30am.
2. Sellers will be allowed to drive vehicles up to the warehouse to offload items at the 10 minute offload bays. Once cars are offloaded, please remove and park vehicles in the nearby car parks.
3. It is recommended that sellers remain for the duration of the event. Vehicles will be allowed access to the driveway area and 10min loading bays from 3:15pm.
1. Bays directly in front of the building at 5 Wellington St are strictly reserved for tenants and their customers. Parking is available across the road at the nearby reserve or at the adjacent block at Coventry village.
---RESTRICTIONS & NOTICES
1. Stolen or illegal items and weaponry are strictly prohibited. The sale of food is not permitted by retailers unless otherwise negotiated with event organisers. Jumble Plot retailers are not permitted to sell electronics or bulk amounts of new or manufactured items.
2. All used items including clothing must be clean (ready to wear) and in good condition.
BUY TICKETS HERE