You are invited to participate in the inaugural charity golf day hosted by Canley Heights RSL and Sporting Club with all proceeds going to Survivors & Mates Support Network (SAMSN).
SAMSN is the peak body for adult males affected by childhood sexual assault, their families, friends and referring professionals. They advocate on behalf of male survivors to dispel the myths and provide information to make it easier for men to disclose and seek the help they need.
SAMSN's mission is to build an Australia-wide support network so that no man experiencing the negative impacts of childhood sexual abuse has to suffer in shame, silence or isolation.
Every dollar raised goes towards the costs of the following:
- Eight-week support groups for 12 men
- Workshops for men and their families
- Ongoing monthly support groups for men who have completed an eight-week group
- Resources for survivors & their supporters online
- Education & community outreach programs
- Support for victims when dealing with police, the legal system and the Royal Commission
Format for the day:
- 4 person ambrose.
- Individual participation is also allowed
- Cost includes breakfast, green fees, cart and lunch.
- Prizes will be given to winners, novelty for every hole e.g. NTP, long drive.
- Silent auction, auction and raffle prizes
- Winning group will receive innaguaral trophy for 12 months
Sponsorship will receive:
- Golf & Carts for 4 people
- Corporate branding on the day including signage on either hole, drinks cart or putting green
- Recognition in gift pack received by every player
- Representation in SAMSN’s monthly newsletter
You will also have the opportunity to WIN a Car for a Hole in 1.
The event will be emceed by comedian/actor “Rob Carlton” with a special guest appearance by Foxtel's The Golf Show presenter and former USPGA Tour player Paul Gow. Come and join him for a special clinic before we tee off. He will also play a shot for you on a hole and stick around for his formal presentation where he will provide some grand insight into the grind of playing on the USPGA Tour.
For more information contact Shane McNamara 0418 455 468 or firstname.lastname@example.org