$15 per person!
CALLING ALL TRIVIA TRAGICS! Come along and enjoy lucky door prizes, fantastic raffle prizes and challenging trivia questions! Our November Trivia Night will test your knowledge on all things we consume - food, drinks and culture!
Cost: $15 per person (includes supper)
Time: 6pm check-in for a 6:30pm start
Raffle tickets will be sold on the night at $2 each or 3 for $5. Indulgences (answer purchases) will be paid for at the end of the evening.
This event is raising funds for the conservation of a rare late medieval polychrome painted wood sculpture, depicting a female saint.
To adhere to social distancing guidelines, there will be a maximum of 5 people allowed per table.
IMPORTANT COVIDSAFE INFORMATION• Please stay at home if you are experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19; such as a headache, fever, coughing or a sore throat.
• Please stay at home if you have been in a declared hotspot, in close contact with a person who has tested positive to COVID-19 or overseas in the last 14 days.
• Please stay at home if you have been in contact with anyone that has been in a hotspot or overseas in the last 14 days.
• Social distancing must be maintained at all times. Please keep a distance of 1.5m from others.
• Please use the hand sanitiser stations provided or wash your hands with soap and water regularly.
• Please practise good hygiene, this includes coughing and sneezing into your elbow, away from others.
• If at any point during the event you begin to feel unwell, please immediately advise the closest staff member.