This February 14th share the love with your besties!
Ever wanted to the rock up to the cinema in your comfiest onsie, pj's or loungewear?! Now's your chance!
Inspired Events in collaboration with Palace Cinema are hosting a Galentine's Day Slumber Party will give you the comfiest cinema experience of your life!
Bring your friends, bring your teddy, bring you blanket, recline, relax & enjoy!
- 6.00-6.45pm: Pre movie drinks, supplier showcase & photo opportunity
- 6.45-7.00pm: Charity Raffle
- 7.00-8.30pm: Movie & free popcorn
- 8.30-9.00pm: Final nightcap before bed...or carrying on elsewhere
100% of the profits made from this event will be donated to Starlight Foundation.
- Basic gurl: $20 plus eventbrite fees
- Lady luxury: $55 plus eventbrite fees
Included in both ticket prices
- Private party area
- Movie & box of popcorn
Lady luxury tickets also include an addittional $75 worth of products
- 1x Desert Rose Sleep Mask from Slip
- 1x Mask Co home fragrances
- 1x Little Book of Sweetness form Affirmations
Raffles tickets just $10 each
Prizes to be won
- 2x Double Cinema Passes valued at $60
- Retreat Yourself pamper box at $85
- Luxury nail kit from Picture Polish valued at $113
- Luxury doughnut bouquet from Hey Donuts valued at $75
- Professional Portraiture Gift from Deep Grey valued at $250
Charity being supported
Starlight Children’s Foundation has a mission “To brighten the lives of seriously ill children and their families”. Starlight helps sick kids forget their illness and re-discover the joy of childhood. There’s more to treatment than medicine.
That’s why since 1988, Starlight has partnered with Australian health professionals to develop programs based on positive psychology principles that support a ‘total care’ of approach to children and teens. Starlight disrupts the relentless cycle of pain and trauma, offering a welcome break so that sick kids can simply be kids, believing fun fights fear and wins every time.
Palace Cinema, James Street Fortituude Valley
Licensed bar and restaurant with all drinks and food to be purchased from the bar.
COVID Safe Plan
Social distancing will be in place and hand sanitisers will be available throughout the venue.
If there is a COVID lockdown this event will be rescheduled.
If you are feeling unwell on the day please notify firstname.lastname@example.org to transfer your ticket to another person.
A list of all Inspired Events can be located here.