Applications for this year's 2021 Sundale Community Foundation (SCF) Grants round will open 16 July – close 31 August 2021, for community grants between $1,000-$10,000.
To guide community groups in applying for grants the SCF Board is hosting a grants information afternoon, and welcome community groups to attend: Thursday 22 July, 4-5pm, Nambour Tramway Terminus 28 Mill Street Nambour.
Registrations encouraged by via eventbrite by 16 July or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for a grant, the applicant will need to demonstrate how it meets one the following criteria.
- Improved outcomes for People who are homeless and / or at risk of homelessness.
- Children and young people (0 – 18 years).
- Indigenous Australians.
- Racial and ethnic minorities.
- People experiencing mental illness.
- People experiencing chronic conditions.- People experiencing disability.- Other individuals in need.
Visit the Sundale Community Foundation website http://www.sundalecommunityfoundation.org.au for further information on how to apply for grants, become a community partner or to make a donation you are also welcome to attend.