Come and join us for a night of fun 1920's Theme & support a fantastic charity
Dress code: 1920's/Gatsby
ticket pricing is all inclusive
Group sales of 10 tickets will be allocated table numbers at the door on the night
3 course dinner
Special dietary requirements covered. Just add to ticket purchase in the comments what they are
Beer Wine Soft drinks and Orange juice
Live and Silent auctions
Covid plan in place.
We will reschedule this event if Covid shuts everything down
- To establish a respite care facility for the local Community of Queanbeyan and its surrounding region.
- To provide short-term residential accommodation for people between the ages of 18 and 59 years who are suffering from a terminal or chronic illness.
- To build premises to house the respite care facility.
- To raise funds for the establishment of the respite care facility.
- To raise funds for the ongoing administration and support of the respite care facility.
- To ensure that the respite care facility is maintained as a centre of excellence.
- To ensure that the respite care facility is staffed by people who are properly trained and who are empathetic with the needs of its residents.
- To provide support services for families with family members resident within the facility.
- To provide carers with a break knowing their loved one are being well cared for so they can re-energise and continue their responsibilities as a carer.