Here’s what you get:
* This is a NAIDOC week celebration event and acknowledgment.
* Chance to meet our very special guest Michael O'Loughlin, who played over 300 career games with the Swannies. Michael is now a member of the Swans board and runs an incredibly successful business as well as heads up the Go Foundation with Adam Goodes.
* Intimate dining in the Seacliff House Barn with views and company to die for
* 5 course Australian produce focused degustation by Chef Dylan Cashman (ex-Michelin chef) expertly matched with wines by Somelier Angelica Nohra.
* All proceeds to go to Go Foundation helping Aboriginal kids get a better start in life via improved Educational opportunities
We have very limited spots of 50 people so we encourage you to get in early to support this wonderful cause and what will be an amazing night.
Cost is $250AUD per person (plus booking fee)