Come enjoy a night out with family and friends for charity!
Share Me A Dream Australia is hosting our annual fundraising event in Melbourne, the Rio Carnival Charity Ball on October 2, 2021.
Thanks to our loyal sponsors and guests, over the past 3 years we have raised over 50,000 Australian dollars! We hope to build off the immense success of our previous Rio Charity Ball where we hosted over 500 guests. Funds raised from these events have been responsibly reinvested back into the Philippines through a variety of charity projects that we supervise ourselves, such as:
- Over 700 free surgeries performed and offered to the community in the remote region of Tawi Tawi
- $8,000 towards the construction of a new classroom for the Mindanaw Tribal School in Maramag
- Over $5,000 for M'lang Cotabato surgical missions for cleft lip palate, hernia, goiter and various minor surgeries
- $2,000 towards the St Theresa orphanage and St Theresa home of the elderly, sick and abandoned
- $1,000 donation to the students of Davao School for the Blind and several Mindanao orphanges
- We also support a $2,500 yearly free cataract operation mission donated to Rotary Club of South Davao to over 90 patients
- $1,500 for the Mother's Day and X-mas celebration for the Lions Village Elderly in West Footscray
- $500 to the Tawi Tawi Typhoon victims for relief goods
- $6000 to fund a 1-week long medical mission in the Caraga region for over 56 cleft lip and palate operations in Butuan and screened over 100 patients.
Join us again for our annual charity ball and enjoy a night out of drinks, dinner, dancing, music and live performances!
All guests receive
- General Entry
- Fully catered 3 course dinner
- Unlimited drinks (wine, beer, soft drinks)
- Chances to win a wide variety of raffle prizes from our sponsors (including Return tickets to the Philippines)
- Music, Dancing, and seating in front of Live Entertainment!
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
All guests must purchase a ticket - no minimum age to attend, families welcome!
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
There is plenty of marked parking available in a secure lot on the property. The event is being held at Melrose Melbourne Reception Centre.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please direct any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org or via our website at www.sharemeadream.com
What's the refund policy?
Tickets are non-refundable but if you can't come after purchase it can be transferred to another person. Just inform us if another person is coming instead so we can check their name on the list as they enter.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
YES, you MUST bring your ticket to the event if you have been given one already. Only if you haven't received one before the event we will have a ticket allocated for you when you arrive.
How can I become a sponsor for the event?
Please go to our website @ www.sharemeadream.com/become-a-sponsor-for-charity-philippines-australia/