Protected Areas Matter Symposium - Has Ended
Protected areas and the future of wildlife conservation: threats and opportunities
Protected areas are the cornerstone of efforts to safeguard biodiversity; they are the best available means to ensure the recovery and survival of our threatened native animals and plants.
Protected areas include national parks, nature reserves, marine parks and reserves. This special 1-day symposium brings together a range of wildlife and conservation experts to explore and discuss the importance of protected areas for wildlife conservation.
- Wildlife Queensland Member: $35
- Non-member: $45
A light lunch and morning and afternoon teas will be served in accordance with COVID-19 rules that apply at the time of the event.
* Please indicate any dietary requirements where indicated on the booking form.
This event complies with Government rules relating to limits on public gatherings for coronavirus (COVID-19) that apply at the time of the event.
- Maximum 80 attendees at event.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Names, phone numbers and email addresses to be supplied for contact tracing.
- Seating will comply with COVID restrictions current on the day of the symposium.
Visit our webpage at https://wildlife.org.au/protected-areas-matter/
Or contact Janelle Devery Ph: 07 3844 0129; Email: email@example.com