Let's raise some much needed funds for NeuroEndocrine Cancer Australia!
Join us at the North Adelaide Golf Course for a fun filled day of golf, networking and to help raise much needed funds for NeuroEndocrine Cancer Australia.
- Golfers to register at 7am at the North Adelaide Golf Course
- Non-Golfers for putting needs to be at the Golf Course for registration at 9.30am
Golfers - Amateurs, pros and first timers!
- Please note: Registration for
- Shotgun Start 18 Holes - $120 (Only 72 places available so hurry to secure yours)
- Breakfast provided
- Lunch provided
- Ambrose format to allow all standards of golfers to mix and play together with equal enjoyment irrespective of ability.
- We have 18 holes of golf planned on the south course with a shotgun start. Partner up with someone, create a group of 4 or come alone and meet the golfers you'll be playing with. What prizes may you win!?
Non-Golfers - Coaching Session & Putting Fun!
- Coaching Session & Putting Fun - $80
- Morning tea provided
- Lunch provided
- Putting competition
- Golf lesson by one of the North Adelaide Golf Course's Professional Golf Teachers
- Bring family, friends, work colleagues or come alone and enjoy the day networking, making new contacts, watching the golfers tee off and enjoy the beautiful surrounds of the North Adelaide Golf Course.
The day will commence with a briefing, picking of the golf teams and networking – don’t forget to bring plenty of business cards.
Golfers arrive 30 minutes prior to start, for registration and any golf equipment required.
Then let the golf fun begin!! There will be a drinks and snacks cart circling the course to purchase any goodies. We will have fundraising opportunities and any cash donations on the day will be greatly appreciated. Enjoy a late BBQ lunch, hear from a representative of NeuroEndocrine Cancer Australia, see if you've won any prizes including Best Dressed and the announcement of the Championship Winner!
For any special dietary requirements please email Maggie at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we ensure that we have options for everyone.
We welcome any gifts, gift cards or gift vouchers you’re able to donate to help raise funds in a fun way for NeuroEndocrine Cancer Australia! Receive a special mention on the day.
Please contact Terri Williams – email@example.com to offer your donation.
There are limited sponsorship opportunities available for businesses, so if you’d like to have your business on display, special mention on the day and promote any offers you have you’ll need to act quickly!
Please contact Mario McDonagh - firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
NeuroEndocrine Cancer Australia
NeuroEndocrine Cancer Australia is Australia’s only not-for-profit medical charity dedicated to supporting the approx. 5000 patients diagnosed with NeuroEndocrine tumours (NETs) each year. Despite having a 1 in 58 chance of being diagnosed with a NET, little awareness and investment in NETs has meant that patients are at a great disadvantage.
We support patients and carers; lobby for new, appropriate treatments and investigations; raise awareness and knowledge of NETs within the medical community and general public; and encourage and support Australian research in the area of NeuroEndocrine cancers. With the current border situation their focus of obtaining funding for a NET nurse in each state is more critical than ever, and we thank you for any funds raised to achieve this goal.
Green Fees or Coaching Session, Mid-Morning snack, Lunch and Presentation
What's Not Included:
Drinks can be purchased from the cafe or roaming drinks cart. Golf Cart Hire (limited availability – first in best dressed) and Equipment please contact the North Adelaide Golf Course directly on 8203 7065.
Golfers – Shotgun Start 18 Holes - $120
Non-Golfers – Coaching Session & Putting Fun - $80