Melbourne Cup Luncheon - Has Ended
Join us for Perth's largest Melbourne Cup fundraising event.
Held in the tranquil surrounds of King’s Park have fun with your friends, family and work colleagues and enjoy a delicious three-course sit-down lunch with free-flowing bubbles whilst taking in the stunning views of Perth city and the beautiful Swan River.
Save 10% on early bird tickets. Get in quick as the offer ends Friday 9 October.
The 17th Annual Melbourne Cup will be a day of fun, fashion, silent auction, raffles and prizes.
- 10.30 am arrival for an 11 am start
- State Reception Centre, Fraser’s Kings Park
- Delicious three-course meal
- Free-flowing bubbles, wine, beer and soft drinks throughout the day
- Entertainment by Famous Sharron
- Big screens to watch the race
- Games, prizes and a silent auction
Every dollar raised goes to funding research projects that improve the health and wellbeing of people living with cystic fibrosis and bronchiectasis.
The Luncheon has raised over $438,000, funding eight life-saving research projects here in Western Australia.
For further information contact Sarah Cermak on (08) 6151 0815 or via email email@example.com.