Has your life been disrupted? Imagine being homeless and affected by COVID 19.
With the new regulations in place, we now have an opportunity to come together as a community and fundraise for services that support those affected by homelessness in Brisbane.
New Hope Care is holding a special night of entertainment on Saturday night, 12th September 2020 from 6.30pm to 9pm.
For the evening we will have music & dance performances from Pacific Islanders “Island Breeze”, along with fun auctions and delicious canapes.
Tickets are only $25 per person.
The Brisbane central venue is perfect for this type of event under the current restrictions, with a huge amount of space to facilitate this fun night out, and has free parking on site.
Please join us for a great evening, and don't forget to invite your friends and family to a fun and entertaining evening- it is just what we all need!
COVID REGULATION INFORMATION:
By attending a New Hope Care event, you agree to adhere to the following regulations :-
- Use non-contact greetings to greet others such as a wave or smile or you can do one of these non-contact greetings as listed here: https://www.cnet.com/health/dont-be-so-handsy-13-hands-free-greetings-for-the-coronavirus-era/
- Practise social distancing of 1.5m
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds or use hand sanitisers where available
- If you cough or sneeze, please turn so you’re not facing anyone & do so into a tissue
- Please sit in the allocated seating area, which is positioned as per COVID-19 regulation recommendations . Families are allowed to sit together.
- Please consider giving donations online.
- Do not attend if you are feeling unwell- this is essential.
- If you suspect you have COVID-19 after attending, please contact 13 HEALTH and let them know you attended our event. Please can you also contact us on 07 3839 2312 to let us know too.
- Please resgiter at the welcome desk when you attend.
- Only those who have booked are able to attend the event, please do not bring extra guests on the day.