Take part in this fun event in your local neighbourhood, anytime from 5am, 5 September until 6pm, 6 September 2020.
Walk, jog or run in support of better and safer treatments for neuroblastoma – an aggressive disease that takes the lives of more children under the age of five than any other cancer. Make a difference this September.
- Register for the 1k, 3k, 5k and 10k races
- Complete your distance in an area near you : at home, at the gym, or in a park
- Get an official time for your 3k, 5k and 10k run using our special app
- Early bird pricing: $10 per adult and $5 per child (until 31 July) includes personalised bib
- Supporting charity Neuroblastoma Australia
For more details and the latest news please visit www.run2cure.org.au