A series of six business planning workshops for female entrepreneurs that help you focus on your vision for success, plus give you the skills and confidence you need to start your own business with impact.
You will learn all the steps required to set up your business, plus you will be mentored the whole way through to ensure you get off to the best start possible! By the end of the program, you will be clear on what you are doing and ready to start making a positive impact on the world!
This is for you if:
- You have an idea for making an impact with a business but no idea where to start
- You are in the early stages of starting a business
- You are feeling lost and overwhelmed with your new business
- You would love to make a positive impact on the world by combining business with your passion
- You have little to no experience in business
What you will learn:
- How to define your products/services
- How to set and achieve goals
- How to incorporate your positive social/environmental impact into your business model
- How to define your target market and communicate your message with them
- How to stand out from your competitors
- How to look after yourself while running a business
- How and where to sell your products/services
- Plus heaps more!
- A tonne of resources
- Lifetime access to the private Facebook group
- Mentorship from Shannon throughout the program
Hosted by Shannon:
Shannon is the CEO of The Founder’s Vision, a space dedicated to helping female entrepreneurs achieve success in both business and life using a holistic approach.
Shannon’s passion is working with female-led businesses to increase efficiency in their organization and identify profit-generating activities. She mentors CEOs and founders so they can work on growing their business and achieving what they envisioned as their version of success.
Date: 6 x 1.5 hour live webinars scheduled every Tuesday for 6 weeks: 26th May 2020, 2nd June 2020, 9th June 2020, 16th June 2020, 23rd June 2020, 30th June 2020
Time: 7:30PM – 9:00PM every Tuesday for 6 weeks