Starick, in partnership with PwC Perth, is hosting a breakfast as part of the 16 Days of Activism Against Gender-Based Violence, a global campaign to raise awareness about violence against women and its impact on a woman’s physical, psychological, social and spiritual well-being.
As one of Perth’s longest running organisations on the front line of addressing domestic violence, Starick is an active participant in the 16 Days of Activism.
This fundraising event gives your organisation an opportunity to play an active role in supporting Starick and its services. All funds raised will help provide the services needed by Starick’s clients.
THURSDAY 5 DECEMBER, 7.15am–9am
PwC Perth, 125 St Georges Terrace, Perth
Table of ten (10): $1,200
(Limited single seats are available at $150pp)
- Hosted by Network 10’s Narelda Jacobs
- With presentations from The Hon Simone McGurk, Minister for Child Protection; Women’s Interests; Prevention of Family and Domestic Violence; Community
- Services and Starick’s CEO Leanne Barron
- Presentation of the Inaugural Spirit of Starick Awards
- With raffle and silent auction items to raise funds for Starick.