Collaboration for Change
Effective action requires collaborative partnerships across civil society, industry and government.
We'll explore the power of connecting communities, people and businesses, building new alliances with civil society and governments to address the challenges we face.
We'll explore the opportunities that exist for the ethical business sector as a result of collective collaborations, we'll share stories of how scalable impact is achieved through leadership, innovation and collaborations, topics will include:
- How do we collaborate for change and purpose
- How does collaboration create value and impact
- The changing nature of collaboration at a local and global level
- Collaboration to tackle social and environmental challenges
- Collaboration to drive community outcomes
- How to engage in a collaborative approach
- Cross-sector collaborations
- Collaborative leadership