- Sydney Coastrek - Friday 15 March 2019
- Could you walk 60km to change a life?
- Fitness and endurance are the easy bits. You’re about to walk on the wild side! Push your limits as you trek 30km or 60km along scenic coastlines, high clifftops, rough bush trails and thigh burning soft sand. Learn teamwork, resilience and grit as you and your squad treks to change lives!
- Maroubra to Manly (60km) or Rushcutters Bay to Manly (30km)
60km and 30km events
Teams of 4, at least 50% women
Raising funds for The Fred Hollows Foundation
Coastrek is about trekking to change lives - Fun, Fitness, Friends and Fundraising, Coastrek is a team trekking challenge aimed at getting more women moving in nature.
- 10 Years of Coastrek
- 10,000 Women moving in nature each year
- 1,000,000+ Km trekked so far
- $24M raised for charity
- Register Now: www.sydney.coastrek.com.au
Prices: $172.00 per person for 30km trek and $234.00 per person for 60km trek
02 8039 3580
Fitness Event Fundraising for the Fred Hollows Foundation