Join Honda at the Snowy Ride and help us in the fight against childhood cancers!
Honda have been the major sponsor of the Snowy Ride for 18 years, an event which raises vital funds for the Steven Walter Children's Cancer Foundation (SWCCF)
The core goal of the Snowy Ride event is to bring the motorcycling community together for a fantastic weekend of riding at the Alpine Region of NSW - ALL TO RAISE MONEY FOR CHILDREN WITH CANCER!
Registrations are NOW open – with PRIZES to be won!!
Just by registering for the Snowy Ride, you automatically go into the draw to WIN a 2018 AFRICA TWIN!
Even better - the $60 registration fee goes straight to childhood cancer research!
Can’t attend the event? No stress, you can STILL register anyway and you’ll STILL be in the draw to WIN the Africa Twin!
All you need to do is register for the ride, SIMPLE AS THAT!
WHAT IS THE SNOWY RIDE?
The Snowy Ride is a motorcycle event run annually by the Steven Walter Children’s Cancer Foundation (SWCCF) in the Alpine Region of NSW.
HOW DOES THE SNOWY RIDE WORK?
- Register online for the Snowy Ride and automatically go in the draw to win a HONDA AFRICA TWIN whether you attend or not.
- Registered riders will receive a mail out START PACK before the event and for orders no later than 22/10/18 - this pack contains a stamp card among other useful things to prepare you for the event.
- Ride up to Thredbo/NSW Alpine Region on either Friday 2nd November or Sat 3rd November
- Enjoy the festivities happening around the region including FREE HONDA TEST RIDES!
- Take part in the Snowy checkpoint ride on Sat 3rd November for a chance to WIN more prizes
- Submit stamp card to Snowy Ride staff on Sat 3rd November no later than 4pm
- Winner of the AFRICA TWIN and winners of the minor prizes will be drawn at Thredbo on 3rd November late arvo
- Enjoy the LIVE music after the presentation
The SWCCF have achieved an 80% cure rate so far and are working diligently towards the goal of a 100% cure rate.
Honda are proud to be involved in this fight and we encourage anyone in a position to either register for the ride or get involved in any way they can, to do so!
ADD THESE EXTRAS TO YOUR CHECK OUT IF YOU LIKE:
SPECIAL EDITION HONDA BEANIE
The SWCCF sell raffle tickets to raise extra funds during the year for their noble cause!!!
This year the raffle PRIZE is a WINNERS CHOICE prize
The WINNER will get to pick either a HONDA Fireblade CBR1000RR-SP OR a HONDA FAMILY PACK which includes: A CB650F, a CRF250L, CRF125FB, CRF50F, A Mower, Blower and Brushcutter.
The Fireblade SP is the closest you will get to owning a MotoGP Race bike, its an incredible piece of machinery!
The raffle winner will be drawn at the Moto Expo in late November every year. Click here for more details.
TO FURTHER SUPPORT THE CAUSE THIS YEAR - HONDA ARE SELLING THESE SPECIAL EDITION BEANIES WITH ALL PROCEEDS GOING DIRECTLY TO THE SWCCF!
They are only $20 - all for a very good cause!! So add on into you cart at check out :)
All of the proceeds raised during the Snowy ride event and the raffle ticket sales and beanie sales go back into the charity and to the research centres at children's hospitals around the country.
For more information on the Snowy Ride
Fore more information on the Steven Walter Childrens Cancer Foundation
Ts and Cs
Visit our Event Page