The Illawarra's best day for dogs returns for 2018! Proudly brought to you by Pound Paws and North Wollongong Hotel. Celebrate dog rescue with a whole heap of tail-wagging activities.
- Live Entertainment & Music
- Rescue Dog Stalls
- Puppy Ball Pit
- Sausage Dog Ninja Warrior
- Food Stalls - (Yes, we have vegan options too)
- Pet Business Stalls - from doggie clothes to professional doggie photo shoots. We will be posting more details on this event page - with direct links to businesses over next few weeks.
- Rescue Dog Adoption Parade
- Best Dressed Dog Competition
- Best Trick Competition
- Learn how to Communicate with your Dog!
Special Dog Activities:
- Dog Massages (to help reduce dog anxiety)
- Professional Dog Head Shots (Yep, because we see the Pet-tential in your dog being a star).
- Doggie Finger Painting - Is your dog the next Pet-casso?
- Doggie Photobooth - Yes humans, you can participate in this one too, we have lots of props which will make the perfect #INSTA
- Doggie Treat Samples
- Doggie Competitions - Best Dressed / Best Dog Trick
- Doggie Hair Chalk
- Doggie Behaviouralist
- Doggie IceCream
- Giving the dogs attention
Proudly supporting Illawarra canine rescue organisations and charities. Make sure to come along and enter your doggie in Best Dog Trick or Best Dog Costume competition—we have some seriously cool dog prizes for the lucky winners! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to enter, or participate on the day for a Gold Coin donation!
Keep your paws on this page, as we will be announcing all the fun, in the countdown to the event. See you for a fur-nomenal event.
Visit our Event Page