"Thiriving not just surviving."
Tools for resilience, peak performance, and success. This inspiring workshop will give you a range of powerful and practical tools that you can use to get better results in any area of your life and work.
- Dramatically reduce your stress levels
- Improve your personal resilience
- Learn techniques to improve your performance
- Improve your overall wellbeing
- How to move from just surviving to thriving!
- How to build your resilience, handle pressure, and bounce back from setbacks
- How to relieve stress and manage anxiety using powerful mental skills and new mind-body techniques, including a new “psychological acupressure” technique (aka “tapping”) which can lower your stress levels in minutes!
- How to sustainably improve your performance and get better results with less effort
- How to succeed and still have a life
Steve Wells is an international leadership coach and peak performance consultant based in Perth, Western Australia. Steve regularly teaches and consults worldwide with elite athletes and corporate personnel to improve their performance and enhance the performance of their teams. Together with David Lake he also conducts personal development seminars and professional training.
Steve holds a Masters Degree in Psychology from Curtin University and post-graduate qualifications in Education. He has experience in management and team leadership at a range of levels, and has worked as psychologist in charge of two centres for children with severe social, emotional and behavioural problems in the WA Education Department. His training and development business has been in operation since 1996. See Steve Wells website for Steve’s corporate programs for business leaders.
Steve is an accomplished professional speaker, and has attained the Certified Speaking Professional award the highest international accreditation available to speakers from the International Federation of Professional Speakers, an award held by only about 550 speakers worldwide.