Loneliness and social isolation impacts us all and is the global epidemic of our times. As charities, regardless of our mission, we are often dealing with loneliness either directly or indirectly.
Sing for Good is a creative, healthy, fun, inclusive and uplifting fundraising platform for everyone. Not everyone can (or wants to) run, ride or grow a moustache to fundraise for their charity. However, everyone has a song in their hearts!
As a Sing for Good charity partner, 75% of all funds raised go directly to your organisation to achieve its mission. The remaining 25% contributes to covering the costs for the web platform and promotion of Sing for Good and raising awareness of isolation and disadvantage through Creativity Australia’s With One Voice social inclusion programs that are available to everyone (including the people you help).
Sing for Good is also an incredible promotional opportunity. Through Sing for Good you will create awesome social media content, build your team spirit, create new connections in your community and contribute to making Australia a happier, healthier and more inclusive nation. We will also include your logo as one of our charity partners.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED?
There are two ways to get involved:
1. Submit one single entry (could be the office, a group of supporters and the people you help) and ask all your supporters and community to donate to that single entry through your unique fundraising page (see the gallery for examples of entries and what a fundraising page looks like)
2. Invite all of your supporters to each submit their own individual entry and fundraise through their unique fundraising page.
To take up this great opportunity send in your entries nominating your charity or contact Creativity Australia to get started. Remember, the earlier you start, the more money you can raise.