ADELAIDE MELANOMA MARCH 2016
The Australian Melanoma Research Foundation [AMRF] is partnering with Melanoma Institute Australia once again for our third annual Melanoma March. It is expected that more than 8,000 participants will take part in the 25 marches scheduled nation-wide. Being involved with this wonderful community initiative aligns with the AMRF’s principle aims of increasing public awareness concerning the earlier diagnosis and prevention of melanoma and raising funds for much needed research.
- Date: Sunday 6 March 2016
- Venue: Henley Square, Henley Beach
- Event Commence: Registrations from 8am
- Start Location: Henley Square, walking north toward Grange jetty
- Start Time: walk commences at 9am (conclude by 10am)
- Post March: Prize presentations, light entertainment and refreshments will be available
- Finish Location: Henley Square
- Length of the route: 4km loop
- Event Finish: Approximately 11am
Melanoma Marchers are welcome to return their journey on the sand or on the walkway.
- Registration fees are below. Each registered participant will receive a free sunscreen on arrival.
Children 5 yrs & under
Free (must be kept on a leash)
- Free skin checks and massage will also be available.
The Melanoma March is an opportunity for the community to remember those they have lost to melanoma and bring hope that we are on the path to preventing and finding a cure for melanoma.
Join Adelaide Melanoma March and take action against melanoma. Register now at
http://melanomamarch.com.au/ (on the map of Australia click on the blue dot next to South Australia and then click on Adelaide and then ‘Register to March’).
We would love to see you there!