20 Gold Runners for 20 Years!
2016 sees Assistance Dogs Australia celebrate its 20th Birthday, and what better way to celebrate than running 14k from Sydney to Bondi Beach in this year's City2Surf?!
Our Gold runner spots are limited, so get yours today. To become a Gold runner, you must reach a fundraising target of $1,000.
To say a huge thanks, you will receive:
- A FREE place in the City2Surf.
- A Gold Charity starting position at the front of the race.
- An Assistance Dogs Australia running singlet.
- Free photographs from the event.
- SuPAWt from Assistance Dogs Australia, including ideas to help you fundraise, and lots of cute puppy pictures!
-The chance to pick a name for the next life-changing Assistance Dog.
- Entry to our celebration marquee after the race, with some super-puppies in training
Grab your free Gold runner place today! http://microsites.realbuzz.com/microsites/ADA/
Or call 1800 688 364, email email@example.com
Assistance Dogs Australia is a national charity which trains Labradors and Golden Retrievers to help people with disabilities, providing them with greater freedom and independence. In 2016, the charity celebrates its 20th birthday, having placed over 200 Assistance Dogs across Australia. Dogs are placed free of charge, to a wide range of clients, including families with autism, people living with post-traumatic stress, schools, people with dementia and people with physical disabilities. It costs in excess of $27,000 to train and place a dog, and Assistance Dogs Australia receives no government funding. For more info, visit assistancedogs.org.au or call 1800 688 364.
For more information contact:
Laura Catherall, Communications and PR Coordinator
Assistance Dogs Australia, Ph: 1800 688 364 or Mob: 0401 508 407