Each year, hundreds of families need Mary Potter Care.
While our Walk for Love is an important fundraiser for Mary Potter Care, it is very much about honouring the lives, courage and memories of our loved ones.
The Walk for Love will be held on Sunday 27 May 2018.
This year there will be no set registration fee.
In order to be part of the Walk, we ask that you make a gift from your heart. Your donation will help to ensure that each patient and their family receive care that is individual, meaningful, compassionate and loving.
We would love you to go one step further, to do something extra special, and fundraise amongst your friends, family and colleagues. Please consider asking them to support you taking part in the walk.
- - 10am on Sunday 27 May 2018
- - Start/Finish at Carclew – 11 Jeffcott Street, North Adelaide
- - 3km or 7km walk through North Adelaide
- - Fundraising barbecue, home baked cake stall and coffee vendor
- - Free activities for the kids hosted by the team at Carclew
- - Dog friendly
- - Free car parking available along Jeffcott Street & Strangways Terrace (please disregard the 2 Hour Event Parking signs as they do not apply to this event)
For more information contact: Jess Harford at The Mary Potter Foundation on 0882390119 or Jessica.Harford@marypotter.org.au